[Linux-cluster] GFS on SAN, does a quorum make sense?

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Thu May 5 23:01:23 UTC 2005

actually, it doesn't even work with what I thought I could do, which is to
have each node have a vote count equal to the quorum, since the vote count
is summed and halved.  ...you guys are tricky ;)

so help is needed, or maybe a pointer to a thread on where this has
been discussed previously.

thanks,
dan

On 5, May, 2005, Dan B. Phung declared: