[Linux-cluster] Planning a Cluster meeting at OLS

Walker, Bruce J bruce.walker at hp.com
Mon May 9 13:04:53 UTC 2005

I am trying to gauge interest in a cluster meeting at OLS (before OLS
starts).  Topics would include, but not be limited to:
   membership, fencing, apis, (kernel and non-kernel)
   DLM
   cluster filesystems (hooks, DLMs, recovery, membership, etc.)
   common hooks for clusterwide process management
      - openssi, openmosix, bproc, kerrighed, cassat, ...
Goal would be to make progress toward common infrastructure or common
infrastructure interfaces that various groups could work with.

If you are interested and can attend, please let me (not the whole
lists) know asap:
   -  one day only (Tuesday July 19)
   - two days (Monday July 18 and Tuesday July 19)
   - 3 days (Sunday-Tuesday).

Feel free to extend this request to other mailing lists.  Based on the
I will let everyone know if and how long we will meet so we all can plan
travel.

Bruce Walker