[Linux-cluster] Linux Cluster on RH EL 3 AS

Amit Prabhu apprabhu at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 11:19:27 UTC 2005

Hi All,
I have been trying to setup a Linux Cluster of 2 nodes running EL3 AS.
1) My machine reboots the moment I start the cluamanager service
2) Is Redhat Cluster Management Suite a pre-requisite (manadatory) for
Clustering in RedHat EnterPrise Linux 3 AS?

I have followed the how-to on EL 2.1 and have used the cluster-config script
instead of "cluconfig" to configure the server.

Thanks.

-Amit