[Linux-cluster] activeMonitor()

DeadManMoving sequel at neofreak.org
Fri Nov 4 14:14:06 UTC 2005

Hi list,

is there someone who can tell me (or shed some lights) on what is the
purpose of the new activeMonitor() function in the new
(rgmanager-1.9.39-0) /usr/share/cluster/fs.sh? I can see it is use
before mounting a device or after umounting a device but in my case, i
don't see anything in $mp/.clumanager beside the usual rmtab (as i see
in the activeMonitor() function, it's suppose to write devmon.data and
devmon.pid there).

Also, is there any plan to implement quota in fs.sh? Cause i have to
manually patch that file each time i upgrade my cluster.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Tony Lapointe