[Linux-cluster] Clustering Tutorial

dave first linux4dave at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 02:18:36 UTC 2005

Thanks. I should have mentioned that we're doing high performance
clustering, and not HA. We have a beowulf cluster (old and decrepid) and an
OSCAR cluster. None of our current clusters are RH, but that will probably
change once we get our next 4-opteron cpu/box cluster...

Yeehaw!

And a Big Thanks to everyone who responded. I now have some good resources.
A lot of reading... yaaaawn ! heh-heh.

dave