[Linux-cluster] RHEL/RHCS3: /usr/lib/clumanager/services/service status # stays up

Tarun Reddy treddy at rallydev.com
Thu Sep 1 23:03:23 UTC 2005

I believe it may have been a deadlocking issue when my status check
was at 1 second. I had thought it was 1 minute. When I moved it to 60
seconds, the issue disappeared, mostly. There were occasionally a
few /usr/lib/clumanager/service/status scripts running for days, and
they generally are bunched together.

Tarun