[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update 2 / is this problem fix more recent update ?

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 15:11:12 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 12:44 +0200, Alain Moulle wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> could you provide me the defects numbers and/or linked patches ?

Here's the current list of pending fixes:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=rgmanager&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=FAILS_QA&bug_status=ON_QA

The patch for internal self-monitoring was simply a backport from the
HEAD branch.  I've attached a hand-edited patch which should enable the
self-monitoring bit.

Additionally, there was a segfault fixed in U3.  Here's the errata
advisory, which contains links to bugzillas:

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2006-0241.html

-- Lon