[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update 2 / is this problem fix more recent update ?

Riaan van Niekerk riaan at obsidian.co.za
Sat Aug 5 22:53:13 UTC 2006

Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 12:44 +0200, Alain Moulle wrote:
>> Hi Ron,
>>
>> could you provide me the defects numbers and/or linked patches ?
>
> Here's the current list of pending fixes:
>
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=rgmanager&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=FAILS_QA&bug_status=ON_QA

Lon

With RHEL 4 update 4 just around the corner, what is the planned release
schedule for RHCS 4 update 4 / GFS 6.1 update 4? Since these are not
even in beta yet, does that mean that CS/GFS customers will have to wait
  for the CS/GFS versions of update 4 before they can go to RHEL 4 update 4?

tnx
Riaan