[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update 2 / is this problem fix more recent update ?

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Mon Aug 7 09:29:33 UTC 2006

Hi Lon

I've tried to patch the U2 version with this patch, but it requires
a nodeevent.c which apparently did not exist in CS4 U2 (that Makefile patch
adds a nodeevent.o as well as the watchdog.o) .
Does that mean that this patch can definetly not be applied
on rgmanager (1.9.38)  from CS4 U2 ?

Thanks
Alain Moullé