[Linux-cluster] Which lock manager to use on a 2-node GFS Cluster?

Hirantha Wijayawardena hirantha at vcs.informatics.lk
Wed Aug 16 10:19:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I also wanted to post the same question on Bob post. But I given-up to ask
'cause it written as " DLM should work just fine." From the clause "Right
now, Oracle and Oracle RAC are only certified to work with the GULM locking
manager. So Oracle won't support your configuration if you're using DLM.
However, DLM should work just fine. Also, GULM has works fine on more than
32 nodes."

I just wanted to know was whether we could run Oracle or oracle RAC on
2-node cluster with DLM

Thanks in advance

- Hirantha