[Linux-cluster] Help BADLY needed: Fencing and LVS

Wendy Cheng wcheng at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 02:43:05 UTC 2006

isplist at logicore.net wrote:

>It's been a while since I posted for help so I decided to make the job easier
>than originally posted.

I'm cleaning up my mail accumulation tonight and did read some of your
posts. Unfortunately, I personally don't know much about LVS. There are
three other channels that could help you out if you're interested:

1. Red Hat Knowledgebase - I think most of the articles there do not
require subscriptions to have read access (but I'm not sure). Goto
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/ ; in the search field, type LVS. See what
you can get.
2. Get Red Hat subscription (so you can call Red Hat support) ?
3. There are few folks in Red Hat Global Professional Service (GPS:
http://www.redhat.com/services/) seem to be quite knowledgable about
LVS. They are working on contract basis.

-- Wendy