[Linux-cluster] Errata Mailing List?

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Fri Feb 3 13:05:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 22:03 +0100, Daniel EPEE LEA wrote:
> Hi Brian,
> I do not know about a list yet, but i know that if you have GFS
> licenses or RHEL Entitlements you will receive daily errata notices
> through your RHN account. That is how I get them.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Daniel

Daniel,

I had forgotten about that since we've had it turned off for so long and
prefer to stay subscribed to enterprise-watch-list.  RHN only allows me
to enable/disable email notifications; I wish I could select just
certain channels.  Oh well, I'll re-enable for now and work with RH on
improvements.

Thanks.

/Brian/