[Linux-cluster] service restart problem

Omer Faruk Sen omer at faruk.net
Sat Feb 11 21:57:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with redhat cluster suite. I have a two node test
cluster. cluster master is cluster2 which is running vsftpd, mysql as
service. I have manually edited vsftpd.conf so it can't start on cluster2.
Then I killed vsftpd process. But after that cluster didn't failover to
cluster1 or after a few seconds I have corrected vsftpd.conf but cluster2
didn't start this service. What I want to ask that is redhat cluster
doesn't support service status check so it can restart failed service or
does it support fail over if one resource doesn't work?

Best regards,