[Linux-cluster] doubts about using clvm

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:55:07 UTC 2006

Hi all,

  I am testing Cluster/GFS suite under my vmware lab. I have installed
two RHEL 4 with CS and GFS support. Another machine acts as a GFS
server (Ubuntu breezy server that has rhcs/gfs included).

  Ubuntu server has two phisycal disks exported by gnbd daemon and
RHEL   import these disks as a GFS clients. But I would like to export
these disks as a unique disk using LVM. Then, I need to start clvm
process under Ubuntu server or on RHEL clients??? Is it possible to
accomplish this?.

Thanks.
--
CL Martinez