[Linux-cluster] WebFarm using RedHat cluster suite ?

FM dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Thu Jan 19 16:43:26 UTC 2006

First, Thank you all for the great input !
Here is more output about our sites :
Some static HTML web site. Sites are generated in Lan and then rsync to DMZ.
And other with mod_perl + Postgresql Database (local)
One of our most visited site (static html) is using nealy 200 GB of
bandwidth / month
and have 545368 hists a day.
For decembre 2005 stats  :
http://stats.lexum.umontreal.ca/awstats.pl?month=12&year=2005&output=main&config=www.canlii.org&lang=en&framename=index

Now we are using dual Xeon (2 Ghz), with 2,5 GB of RAM. with RAID 5 SCSI
10KRPM
Network is GB
Budget is 200K CA$

Thanks again