[Linux-cluster] Oracle non-RAC database cluster

linux70 at comcast.net linux70 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 12:22:15 UTC 2006

Does anyone run a non-RAC Oracle database cluster using  Red Hat Cluster Suite. We are upgrading an older Solaris cluster that uses a Veritas Cluster management software which is very expensive. We would be running Oracle 10g, RHES4 and  Red Hat Cluster Suite.

I don't see many references to this configuration so I am a little worried about building a non-standard database. Any input from those out there in cluster-land??