[Linux-cluster] not able to connect with cluster ....

rajesh mishra raj4linux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:26:47 UTC 2006

Thanks to respond.

I did not copy the file  /etc/cluster/cluster.conf on all the cluster nodes.
That file is being fetched by ccsd running on node-2 form the node-1(where I
created the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf).

Yes, there were iptables firewalls. Now it is running properly after using
'iptables -F' command on each cluster node (for me node-1 and node-2).

Thanks a lot.