[Linux-cluster] Shutdown/startup

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 24 11:19:00 UTC 2006

I don't know if it's correct....but I have init scripts that
shut down the services in order:

blade07:phung:) cat /etc/init.d/gfs_all
#!/bin/sh

case "$1" in
        start|restart)
                for i in ccsd cman fenced clvmd_init gfs; do
                        sh /etc/init.d/$i start
                done
                ;;
        stop|reload|force-reload)
                for i in gfs clvmd_init fenced cman ccsd; do
                        sh /etc/init.d/$i stop
                done
                ;;
    *)
        echo $"Usage: $0 {start|stop}"
        ;;
esac

On 23, Mar, 2006, Paul Tader declared:

email:  phung at cs.columbia.edu
phone:  646-775-6090
fax:    212-666-0140
office: CS Dept. 520, 1214 Amsterdam Ave., MC 0401, New York, NY 10027