[Linux-cluster] CS4 problem "Missed too many heartbeats"

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Fri Mar 31 10:58:44 UTC 2006

>>I have a configuration where the following test
>>gives :
>>1. start CS4 on both nodes of a HA pair
>>2. start the service (doing just echo in a file) on node1
>>3. poweroff -f node1
>>   ==> so the service is migrating on node2 successfully
>>4. when node1 is up again, after verification of ping on
>>   heartbeat interface,  I start again CS4 and
>>   on "Starting fence domain:" , it remains stalled

> You'll need to send the output of cman_tool status|nodes|services
> from both nodes.
> Dave

Hi
Thanks Dave but in fact, meanwhile I 've found the problem
which is linked to our scripts at boot time and the Emulex
FC driver ...
Sorry but thanks ;-)
Alain

mailto:Alain.Moulle at bull.net
|	Alain Moullé	       	| from France :	04 76 29 75 99  |
|                              	| FAX number  : 04 76 29 72 49  |
| Bull SA		       	|				|
| 1, Rue de Provence  		| Adr  : FREC B1-041            |
| 38432 Echirolles - CEDEX     	| Email: Alain.Moulle at bull.net  |
| France                       	| BCOM : 229 7599               |