[Linux-cluster] LVM and GFS How to recover lost volume groupinformation

Donald Deasy Donald.Deasy at sli-institute.ac.uk
Wed May 24 18:28:41 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone

Cancel the query.

I've ran out of time so I've just recreated the volumes and restoring
from backups.

It's starting to look like "operator error".

I suspect that whilst upgrading to kernel 2.6.9-34 on another machine in
the cluster I removed the LUNs from LVM. I had a bit of bother getting
the lvm working and eventually recompiled from src the lvm2-cluster
(version 2.02.01-1.2.RHEL4).

Donald