[Linux-cluster] CMAN and interface

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 14:30:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 03:24:57PM +0100, O'Sullivan, Damian wrote:
> [...]

I think it would be a problem, although I can't say exactly what would
break or how badly.  One thing that would break is fencing, since fenced
would be given the old name to fence and wouldn't be able to find it in
cluster.conf when looking up fencing paramters.  You probably need to stop
both nodes, change the names, then have them rejoin the cluster.

Dave