[Linux-cluster] Some newbie questions

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Wed Sep 13 06:57:04 UTC 2006

Interesting.  I hadn't considered that.  Is there a document somewhere
that shows how large a journal is?  Or rather, is there a cost to adding
more than I will likely need to be safe?

If the fs is grown onto additional iSCSI targets, can journals be added
at that point as well utilizing the additional space on those devices?

Thanks,
Dylan