[Linux-cluster] Web based manager?

James Parsons jparsons at redhat.com
Fri Sep 15 19:42:07 UTC 2006

isplist at logicore.net wrote:

>>The system-config-cluster application supports brocade fencing. It is a
>>

>How I WISH there was a web browser based management app out there. Wish I knew
>how to write one, I would have been working on it long ago :).
>
>Then I could run it one node and have access to that from aywhere.
>
>Mike
>

>--

Coming in RHEL5 and RHEL4U5:  Conga - A web-based remote administration
capability that makes previously tedious tasks such as creating a
cluster or adding a new node as simple as a few mouse clicks. Remote
storage administration (partitioning, LVM, FS creation, etc...),
clustered Xen VMs, diagnostic capabilities such as node fencing, cluster
restart with one button click, and remote log filtering/viewing are also
part of the package.

http://sourceware.org/cluster/conga/

-j