[Linux-cluster] Cannot restart service after "failed" state

Huesser Peter peter.huesser at psi.ch
Fri Sep 22 20:43:59 UTC 2006

You were right with the check of the error log. I should have read it
more carefully before writing to the group. The problem was with one of
the scripts. What I was curious was that after a restart of both of the
serves I had the same problem again. But I have to reformulate my
problem and want to start a new thread.

Thanks

            Pedro