[Linux-cluster] clurmtabd

Rick Rodgers rodgersr at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 21:37:41 UTC 2006

it does not seem to work that way. I tested it and it only got what was mounted on the specified directory. Not the subdirectories.
Has this changed recently (in the last 2 years?)

Lon Hohberger <lhh at redhat.com> wrote: On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 10:09 -0700, Rick Rodgers wrote:
> Is there anyway to have clurmtabd monitor all the subdirectories
> of a mount point. (ie. specify a parent directory but have nodes
> mounting off some of the subdirectories) Or do you always have to have
> a clurmtabd running for each subdirectory mount point

It matches based on the parent mount point, and should sync all
subdirectories present in /var/lib/nfs/rmtab... e.g.

clurmtabd /foo

Clients which mount /foo/bar, /foo/bar/1, etc. should all have entries
in /foo/.clumanager/rmtab

-- Lon