[Linux-cluster] GFS and Simultaneous Access

Steven Whitehouse swhiteho at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 07:37:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

Then it should have the basic bind mount stuff, but I don't think it has
the more advanced shared subtree features. Also note that the "ro" flag
will be silently ignored for bind mounts, as they take their cue from
the original mount. Some other flags, e.g. nosuid, do work as you'd
expect though,

Steve.