[Linux-cluster] Resource Script.

Patrick Gharios pgharios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:43:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

Question:

In order to run a script (bash script on a screen for example) by the
cluster service, do I need to include a start argument when calling the
execution of that script? I am trying to execute a simple script but I
noticed in /var/log/messages that the cluster is trying to send a 'start'
argument to the script , the script is not being fired up on the node and
then a 'status' call is executed on the simple script. Seems like it's a
monitoring feature.

In in all, can someone tell me how can I execute a simple bash script on the
cluster service?

Thank you, Pat.