[Linux-cluster] running cs on hosts with two NIC's

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 24 10:49:10 UTC 2007

Hello List,

I'd like to run the cluster suite on computers with two NIC's. One of
them is configured as 10.2.1.1/16, tho other one is our public ip range.
I set up both the public addresses in /etc/hosts. Unfortunately,
/proc/cluster/status states the private ip addresses instead of the
public ones. How can I force cman to use the public addresses and
therefore get the cluster being accessible for other hosts?

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian