[Linux-cluster] RHEL5.1 beta and qdisk

Jacques Botha jacquesb at fnb.co.za
Thu Aug 2 08:56:03 UTC 2007

Okay

I have a cluster, everything is setup correctly.

I start qdisk, and it likes the heuristics, but the moment it upgrades
the cluster votes, everything to do with clustering just stops.
The machine is still responsive, you can talk to it over the network,
but cman_tool status, cman_tool nodes, clustat,  all just sit and blink
at the prompt.

I can stop qdisk immediately afterwards, but it doesn't change the
state, everything stays broken.

--
Jacques Botha
South Africa

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.