[Linux-cluster] dlm Invalid module format [SOLVED]

Alexandre Racine Alexandre.Racine at mhicc.org
Fri Aug 17 15:53:17 UTC 2007

In the good spirit of openess I'll answer my own question.

The problem was that there is another place in the kernel in the file system menu where there is a DLM. You have to remove that one too for dlm-kernel to load.

"Recompile and recompile until it is perfect!" :)

Alexandre Racine
Projets spéciaux
514-461-1300 poste 3304
alexandre.racine at mhicc.org