[Linux-cluster] Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Randy Brown Randy.Brown at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 20 20:39:05 UTC 2007

Right.  That's the way I understood it to be.  Using ext3 would require
us to have to umount and remount the file systems to the each host after
the failure, though, correct?  In other words, would require
administrator interaction.  GFS would do this automatically without
impacting the users.

Randy