[Linux-cluster] rhn kernal update

Matthew Geier matthew at arts.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 20 03:07:55 UTC 2007

  I notice there is an 'important' kernel update for my RHEL 4 systems.
However there isn't corresponding cluster updates.

  After a bad experience with the last kernel update that left the
cluster broken until the kernel update was backed out, due to the kernel
modules for cluster suite not having corresponding updates i'm wary of
installing this update in case i'm left with a non-operational cluster
again.

  Whats the deal ?

  I have to wait for cluster updates before applying the kernel update ?