[Linux-cluster] failover domain issue

Dave Berry dave at eons.com
Tue Feb 27 15:58:08 UTC 2007

I currently have a failover domain configured in an ordered, restricted
setup(RHEL4U4) and the failover is not working.
Server fs101 is disconnected from the network and fenced, fs102 becomes
the primary.  When fs101 returns, I get an error on fs102( <err> #52:
Failed changing RG status ) and it does not fail back to fs101.  Any
thoughts?

<failoverdomain name="nfs_domain1" ordered="1" restricted="1">
                                <failoverdomainnode name="fs101"
priority="1"/>
                                <failoverdomainnode name="fs102"
priority="2"/>