teigland at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 21:31:15 UTC 2007
A new source tarball from the STABLE branch has been released; it builds
and runs on 2.6.20:
Version 1.04.00 - 27 February 2007
* Add cman/cluster_id field to CCS to allow users to override the
cluster ID generated from the name. bz#219588
* Fix global id creation in SM to avoid duplicates. bz#206193 bz#217626
* Check for NULL in process_startdone_barrier_new(). bz#206212
* Fix proc reads. bz#213723
* Fix race that could panic if cman_kill_node() is called when we are
shutting down. bz#223098
* Tell SM when the quorum device comes or goes.
* Always queue kill messages that need ACKs, so we don't block apps
like qdiskd. bz#223462
* Merge qdisk fixes from RHEL4 branch.
* Don't create lkids of 0. bz#199673
* Add a spinlock around the ls_nodes_gone list. bz#206463
* Was passing fl_pid instead of fl_owner causing F_GETLK problems.
* F_UNLCK was returning -ENOENT when it didn't find plocks. bz#206590
* Include sd_freeze_count in counters output.
* Add SELinux xattr support.
* Change the default drop_count from 50,000 to 200,000. bz#218795
* Update the drop_count for mounted fs's. bz#218795
* Fix gfs knows of directories which it chooses not to display.
* Don't panic if we try to unlock a plock that's already being
* fence_tool - add timeout option for leave.
* fenced - add manual override. bz#223060
More information about the Linux-cluster