[Linux-cluster] Cluster.conf

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Sun Jan 7 17:36:30 UTC 2007

>>> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/cluster_schema.html

I've been looking at this and searching the net high and low and just can't
seem to find enough information to build a proper cluster.conf file. I'm
almost sure that it is the cause of some of the problems I am still suffering
months into this cluster learning.

For example, I've seen all sorts of uses for "method name" but have not found
ONE single document showing/explaining all of the possible choices or why on
each one.

That goes for MANY other areas of this file. Is there not any documentation
for building this file other than the above? It's just not enough for me at
least.

Mike