[Linux-cluster] Can't leave cluster

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Tue Jan 9 15:45:43 UTC 2007

Hi there,

This is my current shutdown script which works on some servers, not on others.

/etc/init.d/httpd stop
umount /var/www
vgchange -aln
/etc/init.d/clvmd stop
fence_tool leave
/etc/init.d/fenced stop
cman_tool leave
killall ccsd

I run it...

Deactivating VG VolGroup01:                                [  OK  ]
Deactivating VG VolGroup02:                                [  OK  ]
Deactivating VG VolGroup03:                                [  OK  ]
Deactivating VG VolGroup04:                                [  OK  ]
Stopping clvm:                                             [  OK  ]
Stopping fence domain:                                     [  OK  ]
cman_tool: Can't leave cluster while there are 4 active subsystems

# cman_tool services
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
User:            "usrm::manager"                    13   6 run       -
[2 3 4 6 5 7 8]

What's usrm::manager? I can't seem to find anything on the redhat site and
online searches lead to endless 'stuff'. I'm guessing what ever this is, it's
the problem?

Mike