[Linux-cluster] Summit kernel and GFS

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Jan 24 17:55:32 UTC 2007

>> Is there a Summit/GFS kernel version or am I running into something?

> Do you have a URL to the docs? Do the docs say which version of RHEL you
> need to install?

I've mostly looked on the RH and IBM sites. They both reference RHEL20 but it
seems that everything was included into the newer kernels ongoing now. The IBM
documentation is from late 2002.

> that made the Summit-class systems (x44[x]) special, were folded into
> the regular kernels in RHEL 3 and onwards

I saw someone else talking about working with the x440 systems which is also
why I'm guessing it should work, I hope, out of the box.

Mike