[Linux-cluster] Re: NFSCookbook Redhat 5 Cluster

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 14:26:15 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 08:50 -0400, dennis at demarco.com wrote:
> It's listed on the cluster FAQ. It's last updated in March. It's a bit
> hard to follow and not correct in some spots, but good starting point.
>
> - Dennis

> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/nfscookbook.pdf - The Unofficial
> NFS/GFS Cookbook.

Hi Dennis,

At the very bottom of the FAQ, there's a "Links" section that has does
in fact have a link to the NFS/GFS cookbook.

Are you talking about the FAQ or the Cookbook being hard to follow and
not correct in some spots?  If there are problems, inaccuracies or points
of confusion, I'd love to hear about them and I can change them in a
heartbeat (time permitting, of course).  That's an advantage to them not
being "Official Red Hat" documents.  I'd gladly spend time on fixing them
rather than perpetuate bad information that frustrates everyone.  :)

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite