[Linux-cluster] MySQL Failover / Failback

Bjorn Oglefjorn sys.mailing at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:17:59 UTC 2007

I found that a 'nofailback' option was added for the <failoverdomains>
section of the conf.  I can't find any reference to 'nofailback' in any RHCS
doc I can find.  I'm guessing it should look like this:

    <failoverdomain name="test_failover_domain" ordered="1" restricted="1"
nofailback="1">
    </failoverdomain>

Can someone confirm?  I will attempt to confirm this myself and will report
back when I know for sure.

--BO