SV: [Linux-cluster] Linux Clustering Newbe

Kristoffer Lippert kristoffer.lippert at jppol.dk
Tue Jul 31 08:32:06 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

Have you got any performance figures on the OCFS2 ?

My GFS is currently delivering the following performance:
(2 nodes, 2gbit FC HBAs multipath'ed + 1 Fujitsu SAN (SX60) 7x250gb raid 5.)

Writes: average 100mb/sec, 200 files/sec (with simple cp/rm)
Writes: max 150mb/sec, 250files/sec (with simple cp/rm)
Reads: average 160mb/sec (cat > dev/null - uncached)
Reads: average 1150mb/sec (cat > dev/null - cached)
Anybody have a feeling about this performance level?

Regards
Kristoffer