[Linux-cluster] correct cvs branch to use w/ 2.6.19.7?

Christopher Barry Christopher.Barry at qlogic.com
Thu Jun 7 14:26:06 UTC 2007

Greetings List,

Can someone recommend the best kernel/cvs branch combo to compile? I'm
running kernel.org 2.6.19.7 on an otherwise stock RHEL4UD4 box, and
cannot get STABLE or HEAD to compile. I have followed the instructions
in usage.txt, installing openais and the latest udev (v112). I'd like to
keep this kernel if possible.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions. If required, I can throw you
a link to the compile-time errors I'm seeing and kernel .config.

--
Regards,
-C

Christopher Barry