[Linux-cluster] dlm service is not stopping

Panigrahi, Santosh Kumar Santosh.Panigrahi at in.unisys.com
Thu Jun 14 03:54:41 UTC 2007

You are absolutely right.

There are around 5 process starting name with dlm_* are running. I am
also not able to kill these processes by (kill -9 pid). So each time, I
am rebooting this node on facing this dlm problem. Please suggest me
some other way to kill these processes.

I will file a bugzilla for the same.

Thanks
Santosh