[Linux-cluster] Making gfs-deploy-tool dist agnostic (somewhat)

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Mon Mar 26 20:00:38 UTC 2007

Nathan J Dragun wrote:
> [...]
I'll have to actually try using this to understand what this means, but
from what I read.. gfs-deploy will initiate the install of any
additional deps (rpms) needed for the target nodes?  Granted I can
change my images to include the deps by default, but is really the same
functionality?  w/o having actually tried this. will the deployment fail
if it doesn't find the "rpms"..

Thanks

C.