[Linux-cluster] Making gfs-deploy-tool dist agnostic (somewhat)

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 27 11:33:44 UTC 2007

Hi Christopher,

I don't want to evangelize anyone, but maybe you should have a look at
the rocks cluster distribution. Its a wrap-around of any RHEL4
compatible distribution (CentOS, FC, RHEL), which does the deployment
job for you. I'm at the moment rolling out a 48 core cluster with a
timeframe of 1 month, and it's really taking a lot off the shoulders,
altough it's still short in time. My setup is FC SAN, GFS and automatic
deployment, and I'm currently writing on a howto for that setup (in case
you're interested).

http://www.rocksclusters.org

Regards,
Sebastian