[Linux-cluster] Reminder: still no RHEL4 U5 system-config-cluster!

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Thu May 24 15:41:09 UTC 2007

Hi Jim,

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 03:23:45AM -0400, jim parsons wrote:

> I am a developer here at Red Hat and I am resonsible for cluster and
> storage UI For each update cycle, I comb thru the reported bugs and set
> up my own desired prioritization of the flaws and weigh them against the
> strides we wish to make on a full featured set of configuratuin and
> management tools. This process includes product management as well as
> marketing representitives intent on making sure pain poins that current
> customers are enduring are provided some relief.

Thanks for the (long ;-)) answer to my reminder.

In the meantime I saw the new system-config-cluster showing up and
I will test it and check my open bugs as soon as I can (which might
be after next week, when I'm at LinuxTag/FUDCon).

The reason I thought s-c-c was forgotten is that I had expected that
all changes were bundled in a RHEL4 U5 CS update.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>