[Linux-cluster] Can telnet or ssh be a clustered service?

Joshua M. Miller joshua at itsecureadmin.com
Thu May 24 15:43:44 UTC 2007

Why not copy the server key from one node to the other?  You dont have
to have separate and distinct server keys.  This would not obviously fix
the TCP session issue, although if you used key-based logins, it might
be seamless if all keys were appropriately placed.

Thanks,
--
Joshua M. Miller - RHCE, VCP
Ditree Consulting