[Linux-cluster] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lccs RHEL4

Anuj Singh anujhere at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:15:28 UTC 2007

Hello Steve,
I found the solution, on different machines i faced differentproblems,
i followed this method.
1:install kernels then related packages, needed few rpms extra ,
looked at the errors and searched for the file missing,
 [root at pr009 cluster]# ./configure --kernel_src=/usr/src/kernels/<version>
make && make install
I reached to this conclusion, one may need some rpm's from rhel cd's
and/or have to configure, make , make install one by one in downloaded
 cluster source via cvs. depending on error.

thanks and regards
anuj singh