[Linux-cluster] Cluster Suite and Data Replication

mehmet celik bsd_daemon at msn.com
Tue Nov 6 10:24:09 UTC 2007

Of course, my preference is heartbeat drbd. You can use GNBD but only the GNBD.
Right now. CLVM not provide your desire. Because, CLVM is working with the quorum.
You will use 2node. If quorum is lost ? what will be ?

Additionally, You must use GFS for Replicant of Data. You must set configuration of
2node on CMAN. I can present 2 proposition to you.

1) You can set heartbeat for 2node. The nodes is shared storage on Nfs or etc.
2) you can set DRBD Master-Slave on heartbeat for 2 node.

In my opinion, you should use heartbeat+drbd. have a nice day.

Mehmet CELIK
Istanbul/TURKEY