[Linux-cluster] Cluster/Server Monitoring tool

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Mon Nov 19 23:48:07 UTC 2007

The two main processes I see at the top using the top linux tool is that
gfs_scand and httpd are taking up most of the servers time.
I need to figure out why the servers are acting so sluggish when they don't
have anything to do but serve up web pages. I also need to optimize them just
for serving pages, LAMP style.

For some reason, sitting idle, they are still always at the 0.50 load range,
jumping to 1.00 and 1.50 constantly and no one on them. None of the other
nodes are doing this, they are pretty much at 0.00, only the web servers are
doing this.

Oh, one of them is also a web server but serves up nothing but images.

Mike