[Linux-cluster] Cman tool leave remove, device or resource busy

Josh Gray jgray at nicusa.com
Tue Oct 23 21:23:20 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply..     Is this 4.x version you are running?   I see you
are doing `service cman stop leave`   instead of cman_tool,      I’m still
getting the same results putting a pause in there.

Femced isn’t a standalone process in 5.0 as far as I can tell.  If it is,
then is that the one process stopping me from leaving the cluster?

Josh Gray
Systems Administrator
NIC Inc

Email: jgray at nicusa.com
Desk/Mobile: 913-221-1520

"It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."
- Sir Edmund Hillary